Friday, March 19

Truth makes everything else seems like a lie

I found myself in an unending streak of overwhelming pleasure towards the weather, which is amusingly wonderful. Sunshine is no longer fake and I may yet see the flowers blossom soon. So tell me what's not to love about spring?

It's the flowery dresses, sandals and shades that makes it alive, or least feel alive. I couldn't ask for more. Spring is indeed my favorite season. So, I watched Valentine's Day last night and couldn't help to think that it's just another lame love story, with a lot of A+ actor in it. I didn't feel romantic.

Ain't love story suppose to make you feel so?


But I like this two lines in the movie where it says, "All we ever want is love confusing joy" and "Truth makes everything else seems like a lie"

Selamat Berhujung Minggu