Tuesday, March 30

Mourning Moscow

It's been a bit loose over here.

I heard about the deadly bombings that happened in Moscow this early morning, and as expected, it was linked with Islam and Al-Qaeda, accusing the militant leaders in the North Caucasus.

Islam, from my knowledge, from what I've been practicing and believe, never taught its followers to be extremists, let alone doing things such as suicide bombing. People are saying bad things about my religion, cruel judgment towards Muslims, with a shallow understanding of the religion itself.

I saw a Christian got drunk from a party and I am sure it's not the Christianity that makes him drink. I have a Buddhist friend who cheated in exam and I am sure it's not the Buddhism that taught her to do so.

When a Muslim did a mistake, why would you blame his religion for his wrongdoing?


There is none of the religions in this world that would teach their followers to do cruel things. None, including mine.

I am a Muslim, and I'm not a terrorist.


"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews and the Sabeans and the Christians whoever believes in Allah and the last day and does good- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve" [2:62]


Please don't make it shallow.