Tuesday, January 19

Strangers.

Have you ever looked into a picture of yourself, and saw some strangers behind?

That makes me wonder, in how many pictures I've become a stranger. In how many moments of other peoples life I've been.

Were we a part of someone's life when their dream came true? or were we happened to be there when their dreams died.


It's as if we're all destined.


I know people you know. You're dating my friend's sister. Your classmates could be my cousin. Your lecturer is my neighbor. Your cyber,virtual friend is my real friend. My brother might be dating your niece or my secret admirer turned out to be one of your best friends.



We're all somehow related, in a way we don't realize. It's a small world. It is indeed that small.

You could be a part of someone elses life,
You could be an idol to somebody by any chance, and not even know it.

Ain't life is a magic?