Wednesday, December 16

What is it with Sunday?



Hidup ini memang palat , tapi esok masih ada.



So, Physics paper last morning marked the end of my fall semester. Headed home but ended up at Sisu grabbing a Raspberry smoothie, resemble a trophy for my little celebration of being free from college for the next 3 weeks.

Needless to say, I was relieved that it's officially, finally over. No more whining my litany of complaints to the brick wall pretending they can talk.

Prior to final week, me and roomates splurge ourselves with Forever 21 tops for the sake of finding something that brings happines, for the sake of denying the shitloads of understanding immunology.

Twas rather unplanned and I'm currently in love with my studded black top.


Since I got plenty of time, am going to finish up reading Waiter's Rant and The Catcher in The Rye again, pretty much to keep myself preoccupied.


On the other note, I can't help to think of this Sunday! What is it with Sunday anyway? It's a secret I shall tell.Ha-ha.