Thursday, November 12

Look at me now. Tell me I am yours.

There's something wrong with my eyes.

I don't know what's going on.

I can't take a look at the lights at all. I can't bare the long hours in front of the laptop. I started to hate morning sunshine which I usually favor.Yeah, it's like you have those kind of silau, when you are trying to look at the sun.

There's a red ring around the eyes as well. I wonder whether it's because of the lenses I've been wearing.So only after 6 years that it started to show the bad sign? Weird.It first started when I went back from Washington last raya which was like months ago and apparently not showing any sign of healing or getting better.*sigh*

Well, being the imaginative me,I started to have those wild devilish imaginations that someday I won't be able to open my eyes again.

Will be trapped in the darkness,won't be able to see the meteor showers,shooting stars or morning glory, won't be able to go crazy watching one tree hill anymore,won't be drooling over Marc Jacobs handbag or Keds flat.Won't be able to write here.

What if I won't be able to look at you anymore?

That's scary :(