Tuesday, July 21

Stealthy perfume of wildflowers.

It was a rainy Tuesday evening when I saw a pregnant woman in a cream-old-with some patches pregnant gown.

One hand was holding a bag of groceries, another held a hand of a year old girl.We were at the train station and
she was just a few feet away from me.

Her feet was
swollen and red.Tiredness was written all over her face.
She got me thinking, of future, of how lives will be for the next couple years.

The rest of our life is being shaped right now.With the dreams you chase, the choices you make and the person you decide to be.

You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or badluck or bad choices. Or you can fight back.

Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world. That's just the way it is, at least that's what I always think.

There are some people who don't have to do much but pretty sure that bright future lies ahead.There are some who fight back only to find that life isn't differ that much,
no matter how hard they've tried.

Henry James once wrote:
"Be not afraid of life"

and that gives me some strength,for I believe that strength
comes like the stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass.

I didn't see it coming, but I can definitely feel it.