Saturday, February 14

Oh Mr.Ex,why do you have to come back on V-day?

I thought you are gone.
But I am so wrong.
Cause you're back in my life.

Back on my Valentine's Day.Back when I am home alone.
Why don't you just go,leave me and just forgot about all of our memories?I have someone in my life.Don't you understand?

I wana go out.I wana feel the sensations of the sunshine.
I wana dance in the moonlight.I wana lie on the green green grass.

Oh,oh,oh.
Oh Mr.Snow,why do you have to come back?

Yes,you are beautiful,you are dancing gracefully in the air.
But I had enough of freeze and cold.
I had enough of you.


pictures taken:from my bedroom window

I hope you leave as soon as tomorrow.
I still love you.
Come again,next year?
I promise I'll fall even more in love with you.
Be good.You'll be missed.

Love,
Snow